Monday, March 9, 2015

M'Famicom...*tips fedora*

Guess what, the FDS has been here and I got some Famicom news,,,

Games are now super-duper cheap due to the kindness of famicomblog.blogspot.com who sells them at wonderful prices! (Notably though they take a while to get here since he lives in Japan)

Acquisitions:
-FDS with disk that has SMB2\Volleyball(I was right about SMB2 being the one that is LL in America)
-Pac-Land
-Dragon Buster
-Photon\Foton The Ultimate Game on Planet Earth

Turns out, SMB2 does not have a 2P mode, just one where you play as Luigi(who runs faster and jumps higher but has super-slippery controls).
Volleyball kind of sucks and is super hard don't buy it

Pac-Land is weird. For one thing I thought my copy was broken because the controls are weird africk

Yo tell me if this alt text works (2)
By jumping at different places before the BREAK TIME sign, you can get bonuc points. Here: 10
500
1,000
I actually have gotten 7,650 once but alas I couldn't get a picture in time...
Did I mention it's a bit prone to glitches? 
HELLO DIRK. I'D LIKE TO PLAY A HuMAN GAME. CALLED. "PAC-LAND."
And also, once it showed up entirely in black and white.
Yeah. (Sorry my phone catches the TV refreshing >.<)
I'd also like to note it's VERY HARD. This is the farthest I've gotten:
The level with the water and stuff.
And THIS is a killer:
FRICKING TRAMPOLINE THING
I don't have any pictures of Dragon Buster or Photon, but believe me, DB is amazing. I've played it a lot.
Foton kind of sucks. I love the cartridge, and it looks interesting, but it's hard and confusing and kind of boring.

Also, I suck at Mario Bros. and my highscore is 70490
Also, now that my Famicom works, I've put some time into the Gundam games.
My high score on Hot Scramble.
The #3 one, part of a minigame. Here I somehow gave this guy 9999 HP. A bug maybe?
I hate glitch lines.
Notes: Lode Runner I got for Christmas, if I didn't already say so in my last post. Also, side B of the FDS disk has Volleyball, if you forgot. Also: accessories left out.
I hope to post more later!

No comments:

Post a Comment